SCORE is a national service organization that supports small businesses nationwide. SCORE has a network of over 11,000 volunteers operating in 340+ local chapters around the country. The organization is supported by the US Small Business Administration (SBA).
Locally in Jacksonville, our counselors' skills include: accounting, consulting, distribution, financial planning, franchising, human resources, marketing, operations, publishing, retail sales, strategic planning, sales, consumer products, Internet, technology and nonprofit management, and doing business with the government.
We provide support to business owners in several ways, including FREE confidential mentoring for startups and existing businesses, Workshops to help entrepreneurs start and run a successful business, advice on how to get a business loan, and assistance with putting together a successful business plan.
To begin your association with SCORE, select the area of your interest below:
- Face-to-Face Mentoring: These are confidential one-on-one sessions with a SCORE counselor.
- Email Mentoring: Need a quick answer to a specific question? Then please try email counseling.
- Business Coaching: For existing business owners, a tailored program to meet your specific needs.
- Workshops: We offer a four week workshop series which is directed toward aspiring and emerging business owners. Sessions are held in both Jacksonville and St. Augustine.
- Local Resources: SCORE Jacksonville recommends the following resources to help you get started.