How I can help you
I will walk you through simplified Business Planning, including any or all of these steps:
- Completing a "Lean Canvas" ... put your ideas on one page, takes 20 minutes-very effective
- Marketing Research for a new Business
- Branding your Business
- Full Business Plans (utilizing simple, prepared templates).
- Scaling an established Business
- Hiring the very best Employees.
If you choose, I will walk you through any of the above processes, using tried and true (and FREE) Templates.
I am a Navy Veteran trained as an Electronics Technician in the U.S.Naval Submarine Service (Diesel Boats). I enjoyed a 32 year career in Industrial Electronics Parts Distribution. I served as a Correspondent, Mail Room Supervisor, Employment Supervisor, Industrial Salesman, Sales Manager, General Manager and Vice President in the MW, SE and NE Regions of the US.
For 10 years, I was the Director of Marketing and Sales for a Developer of Active Adult Communities in Central Florida, marketing our six Communities to the 55 and up Demographic nationally.
My only objective is to see you succeed. Let's get started on your Journey!
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Human Resources & Internal Communications
- Sales, Marketing & Public Relations
- Professional & Business Services
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- USN Electronics Class A School, Treasure Island, CA
- USN Sonar Class C School, Key West, FL.
- USN Submarine School, New London, CT
- Numerous Strategic Planning, Personnel Management, Sales Management Seminars
Online MBA Courses 2012-2015
- U of VA: Grow to Greatness Parts I and II
- U of MD: Innovative Ideas for new Companies
- Princeton: Sociology
- Stanford: Entrepreneurship
- Wharton: Marketing
- U of VA: Business Strategy
- Wharton: Financial Accounting
- Certified Florida Small Claims Court Mediator (Volunteer)
- Certified Florida Master Money Mentor (Volunteer)
- Submarine-Veterans Lifetime Member
- Holland Club (Qualified in Submarines)